61. And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.
62. Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.
63. When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: “Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me.
64. “For Allah, He is my Lord and your Lord: so worship ye Him: this is a Straight Way.”
65. But sects from among themselves fell into disagreement: then woe to the wrong-doers, from the Penalty of a Grievous Day!
66. Do they only wait for the Hour – that it should come on them all of a sudden, while they perceive not?
67. Friends on that day will be foes, one to another,- except the Righteous.
68. My devotees! no fear shall be on you that Day, nor shall ye grieve,-
69. (Being) those who have believed in Our Signs and bowed (their wills to Ours) in Islam.
70. Enter ye the Garden, ye and your wives, in (beauty and) rejoicing.
71. To them will be passed round, dishes and goblets of gold: there will be there all that the souls could desire, all that their ayes could delight in: and ye shall abide therein (for eye).
72. Such will be the Garden of which ye are made heirs for your (good) deeds (in life).
73. Ye shall have therein abundance of fruit, from which ye shall have satisfaction.
“Therefore remind, in case the reminder profits. He who fears [God] will heed the reminder, but the wretched one will avoid it. [He] who will [enter and] burn in the great Fire, neither dying therein nor living. He has certainly succeeded who purifies himself, and mentions the name of his Lord and prays. But you prefer the life of this world, while the Hereafter is better and more lasting. Indeed, this is in the former scriptures; the scriptures given to Abraham and Moses.” (Quran 87:9-19)
There are some among them who twist their tongues when quoting from the Book so that you might think that what they say is from the Book when it is not. They say that it is from God when it is not from God. Thus they deliberately lie about God. It is inconceivable that any person to whom God had given the Book and wisdom and prophethood would ask the people to be their servants rather than God’s. On the contrary they would say, “Be devoted worshippers of God in accordance to what is in the Book you have been teaching and reading.” They would never ask you to take angels or prophets as lords (gods) and they would never ask you to be disbelievers after you had devoted yourself to God. (Quran 3:78-80)
“And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace. And those who spend [part of] the night to their Lord prostrating and standing [in prayer]. And those who say, “Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Hell, for it is a dreadful torment to suffer! Indeed, it is evil as an abode and as a place to dwell.” And [they are] those who, when they spend, are neither extravagant nor miserly, but keep a just balance. And those who do not invoke with God another deity, nor kill such life as God has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse. And whoever does this shall receive the punishment. Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated – except for those who repent, believe and do righteous deeds. For them God will change their sins into good deeds. And God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to God with [accepted] repentance. And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity. And those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind. And those who say, “Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us a leader (an example) for the righteous.” Those will be rewarded with the highest place (in Paradise) because of what they patiently endured, and they will be received therein with greetings and [words of] peace. Abiding eternally therein; excellent it is as an abode, and as a place to dwell.” (Quran 25:63-76)
“Every soul will taste death and you will be paid in full only on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever is kept away from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have triumphed. The present world is only an illusory pleasure.” (Quran 3:185)
“Whatever Allah grants to people of mercy – none can withhold it; and whatever He withholds – none can release it thereafter. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise. Oh mankind, remember God’s grace toward you. Is there any creator other than God that can sustain you from both the sky (rain) and the earth? None has the right to be worshipped but God. Why then are you turning away from Him? And if they call you a liar (Prophet Muhammad) remember that many messengers before you were called liars. And God will decide all things. Oh mankind, God’s promise is true. So do not let the present life deceive you and do not let the great Deceiver (Satan) deceive you about God. Indeed, Satan is your enemy so treat him as such. He only invites his followers to the blazing Fire. Those who disbelieve will have severe torment; and those who believe and do righteous good deeds, will have forgiveness and a great reward.” (Quran 35: 2-7)
“But when there comes the greatest Overwhelming Calamity – the Day when man will remember that for which he strove, and Hellfire will be exposed for [all] those who see – so as for he who transgressed and preferred the life of the world, then indeed, Hellfire will be [his] refuge. But as for he who feared the position of his Lord and prevented the soul from [unlawful] inclination, then indeed, Paradise will be [his] refuge.” (Quran 79:34-41)